Your company, Johnson and Johnson, just received complaints from 26 people for the leaching of chemicals into their “No More Tears” formula, definitely resulting in tears. There must have been a bad batch!
As the management team, you must do damage control!
- Lead—responsible for the overall leadership of the group
- Technician—responsible for researching solutions (you may have more than one)
- Graphic designer—responsible for researching graphics associated with your end products
By next week, you must hand me three documents:
- Communication for internal staff.
- Communication for the customers.
- Press release in the form of a Facebook post.
In order to assist you, your group has the opportunity for three clues. Each clue will direct you to a resource or something similar to get you started, but BEWARE!Using a clue can also increase your chances of future danger!!(Within the context of The Game, of course.)